Thursday, August 11, 2011

Otterbox Defender Case with Holster Belt Clip for HTC Evo 4G


I bought my Otter Defender case yesterday at a Sprint store and wanted to include my review here, as I read all 55 reviews before heading out to buy it. I LOVE IT! I am a female and do not feel it is as bulky and big as everyone else thinks it is. I think it is just perfect. I also feel the phone is just easier to hold with this awesome case. I would rather have my phone well-protected than buy a different case that doesn't really protect the camera lense, etc., especially when I just throw it in my purse. I also went one step further. I added a screen protector on top of the Otter case as another layer of protection, only because I had one screen protector left. This works great too! The touch screen and all buttons and controls work fine with the Otter case and the extra screen protector. I have not used the holster part yet. One tidbit I offer - if you don't like the holster provided with the Otter case, I recommend going to a Menards Home Improvement Store and going to the toolbelt section - they carry a couple of great heavy-duty velcro cell phone cases that you may like better (I already had one). The Otter case fits in this case too! Most people don't know cell phone cases are in this section, so go check it out.


Bottom line: I absolutely love my Otter Defender case and am very happy I bought it. I really wouldn't want anything else for my phone now that I have this. Indeed a great purchase!

Technical Details
  • Complete interaction of the device's functions.
  • Ratcheting belt clip holster included.
  • Clear protective membrane on touch screen.
  • High-quality polycarbonate shell
  • Durable silicone skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment